Most useful Preposition list in the English Language. A preposition is a word that is usually used before a noun or anything equivalent to a noun to indicate the connection of the noun with another noun or with a verb or adjective in the sentence. Today here we show you only a single-word preposition list.
Preposition list of English Grammar
1. The boy sat beside Nabila. (Before Noun)
2. She talked with him. (Before Pronoun)
3. There were in the Classroom. (before Noun phrase)
4. Usha is good at sports. (Before Gerund)
5. Listen to what I say. (Before Noun Clause)
6. She gave me a cup of tea.
7. She commented on my dress.
8. Mother is in the kitchen.
9. The girl sat on the mat.
10. They fell in love with each other.