In the English language few more words are use as a preposition. We have to make a list of most useful combine word preposition which is use as a preposition in the sentence in different meaning. Commonly “of, to and in” most used preposition. But those three preposition are not use as a single word also use to combine.
List of most useful combine word Preposition
|According to||Due to||Owing to|
|Ahead of||In favour/favor of||Prior to|
|Along with||In front of||Thanks to|
|Apart from||In lieu of||Together with|
|Away from||In spite of||Up to|
|As to||Instead of||Up until|
|Because of||On account of|
|By means of||Opposite to|
1. He could not come here owing to illness.
2. There is a garden in front of his house.
3. He acted according to my advice.
4. Usha could not come here because of illness.
5. She prospered in life by means if hard work.
6. In spite of his riches, he is very unhappy.
7. The flight was delayed owing to fog.
8. He was away form home.
9. You can get it in lieu of payment.
10. He took tea instead of coffee.
Incoming search terms:
- preposition he acted- my advice